Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back From CA.... :(

Well folks, it was fun while it lasted. And it didn't last nearly long enough. But my phone and my computer finally started to be friends again so you can all see pictures!

At the zoo:

A zebra. It's eating.
 A flamingo. Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! It's sleeping!

 An alligator. It looks hungry. Don't stick your fingers in there; the sign says don't feed the alligators.

 The orangutan. Just hangin' around.

 An orangutan. He's sleepy.

 A polar bear. Praying before snacking. (Snack featured in lower right corner).

 An elephant. Standing.

 A giraffe. It is also standing. 

At Disneyland:

 My "birthday". It actually wasn't but it made me feel good when I got lots of "Happy birthday Nathaniel"s. (Some people even knew my name!!!!)

Us guys on (cue cool music) Space Mountain.

Home:

 My little cousin in the tiger mask I made for mom's work.

 Fom playing with Emory's toys (which she stole from him later on).

My aunt caught in the act of playing Bejeweled. The corruption spreads. Mwahahahahahahaa. She bought it on her iPhone after I showed it to her on the PC.

My awesome Wii Bowling score. But not as good as last Christmas...299. I still haven't got to 300 yet.

My awful scrabble game:

 Wow...

 Starting to get a little tired of that...

I only get 1 consonant...?

At the San Diego Fair:

 An old firetruck. That was before trucks were invented. It was the firehorseandbuggy.

 Big...firetruck...very...heavy.........

 Me in a cool hat. And a firetruck.

 Me in a Chevy Camero. Woohoo! Hold on!

 The biggest chicken I've ever seen! It took up the entire cage!

 Some freaky alpacas. Just weird.

 The General Lee (not the real one).

 NICE old Chevy...........Drool...........

 Another old car..........

 Another not as nice old car.

 Me in a NASCAR simulator.

A purple old car.

Out and about:

 Tacos con luchuga, queso, tomates y pina. (Tacos with lettuce, cheese tomatoes and pinneapple). Yummm....

Some cool black flowers.

It was fun. We all had a great time together and we wish we could go back soon.

Hasta,
Nathaniel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dude - it was great to relive the trip. Great pictures (I'm glad your phone and computer have made up and are friends again.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Dude! Glad you finally rode those 'scary' Disney rides! Think of all those years you wasted!!!

    ReplyDelete